Supplied By Sourcenet On Aug. 12, 2012 Comments(0)
Samsung Phone Science Trends version DownloadSearch for trends in medicine based on the widely used PubMed database.
PubMed Trends is a meta-database containing aggregated information from 7.14 million scientific papers published over the last 10 years. Get trends for a large set of phrases / terms based on MeSH 2012 (Medical Subject Headings), a hierarchically structured vocabulary for the purpose of indexing journal articles in life sciences.
- Search trends for more than 230'700 phrases / terms based on MeSH
- Trend graph 1: Growth [%], in relation to published articles
- Trend graph 2: Number of related PubMed articles p.a.
- Trend graph 3: Number of occurrences in articles p.a.
- Trend graph 4: Associated articles in MeSH category
- Option to aggregate multiple phrases in a single graph
- View MeSH category tree (hierarchical structure) for a given phrase
- Suggestions (similar / related phrases) for a given phrase
- Browse available phrases for a given term
- FAQ explaining the graphs in more detail
Sourcenet part of our Medical and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Aug. 12, 2012. Google play rating is 0.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes. Download science-trends.apk 0 bytes