Supplied By Leverage Point On Feb. 8, 2015 Comments(3)
Samsung Phone SAMA - SA Municipal Assistant version2.1 DownloadThis application was designed with simplicity in mind.
Once downloaded the user will register an account and almost immediately gain access to their municipal statements and relevant municipal information this includes the following:
1. Service Accounts
• Here users will be able to add a municipal account to their profile.
• View their latest municipal statements
• Pay their account in part or full using their Credit/Debit card, Instant EFT or even their Savings accounts via payD.
2. Report It
• This service will allow for the municipality to set up a list of categories
• Residents will then be able to report any issue by selecting a pre-defined category, adding in a description of their issue, complaint / compliment and take a photo for a visual representation of what they are reporting.
• This section will briefly list the vacant posts within the municipality
• It will provide information on how to apply for the position
• Details about the position as well as closing dates will be included
• This page will list all councillors within the municipality and their details
5. News / Alerts
• This section opens up a vital stream of communication between the municipality and its residents.
• Municipalities will be able to alert their residents with any news or service related issues.
6. Leisure Centres and Find My nearest
• This will be a list of all leisure centres in a your municipal area as well as information on how to find them
• Users will have the option to view this information in relation to their current position which will result in a listing of centres that are listed from closest to furthest.
7. Emergency Numbers
• This section will provide a list of quick reference to emergency numbers within the municipal area.
8. Mobile App Queries
• This section will allow users of the application to contact Leverage point with any queries / assistance they need regarding the functionality and use of the application.
Leverage Point part of our Lifestyle and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Feb. 8, 2015. Google play rating is 82.0. Current verison is 2.1. Actual size 3.0 MB.
Updated Look and Feel, various bug fixes, combined Leisure Centers and Find My Nearest into one item.